Spring Round The Corner

With February on it's way out, I thought it timely to update this much neglected blog. Now that the dark days of one of the harshest British winters on record are finally behind us, I feel like I've regained some of the mental vitality required to blog. But there's little to report.

Work, study and childcare have consumed my life in the past two months. Only football on Sundays, iPhone apps and the love of my dear wife have provided some light relief. So lots of work and little play have made Dave a very dull boy.

But I'm not going to linger too long on this dull treatise, especially with Tom Cruise and Cocktail to cheer me up on FilmFour. Got a 5-day break to look forward to next weekend, then a few gigs to enjoy, The Invisible and Grizzly Bear, so plenty of upcoming grist for the blog mill. Roll on March.

Comments