Big freeze

I'm announcing a cold snap not just in the climactic conditions around me but also on my spending, eating and inactivity (physically and intellectually). Having managed to only just return from Bluewater before the snow falls, I'm putting the debit card away for a while and knuckling down to some good old-fashioned spartan living.

One of my many investments over this festive period (apart from the iPhone) was some adidas clima running gear, including a slightly ridiculous hat with the London 2012 logo on it. In my imagination, this will help inspire me to new heights of urban running and make me the fittest 30 year old on the football pitch on Sunday mornings. In truth, I'll just look like an over zealous dick, who runs round Greenwich Park once or twice every January.

All this grim resolution coincides with my return to work tomorrow, after a prolonged 2-week festive period. As I finished work on December 22nd, the snow began to fall in London and it looks there's more to come tomorrow on the day of my return to the grind. So whether I make it in to the office tomorrow is very much in the lap of the transport gods.

Just a short blog for now, as I'm about to share a bottle of Malbec with my beloved, but I'll try and freshen things up with a few pics, links and more varied subject matter in the coming weeks.

Comments