Back to work

Little to report today, other than I made it to and from work in Southend in reasonable time given the snowy circumstances. No problems at all in the morning despite the blanket of white stuff, but on the way home I was hit by delays from North Greenwich on the buses which made me opt to walk, taking about 45mins.

Returned home to sausages & mash, Rosie making some low pitch guttural noises and my new iPhone case delivered in the post. I bought a SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel case in Devil colour on eBay for £14 and it appears to be a very astute purchase. Rosie's noises are no more than her experimenting with her voice, I presume, but are pretty eerie. And the sausage & mash was delicious, thanks for asking, especially accompanied as it was by a Chilean merlot.

First day back was fine in the main, good to catch up with some colleagues and work on the magazine relaunch which goes live this month. We're also putting the finishing touches to a j-v with a major multinational, so it's gonna be a very busy few months. As for my Chemistry course, this week's lesson was cancelled owing to the adverse conditions, so I'm gonna have to brush up on enthalpy and gas laws ahead of next week's assignment. Actually, I'd better get on with that now.

Comments